- Turn the water off using the main valve.
- If you live in a mild-warm climate there is a good chance the valve is on an exterior wall of your home, or in an underground box.
- If you live in a cold climate it is likely the valve is located in your basement.
- Typically, there is also a main valve near the front curb. This is intended only for city workers when turning off water in a general area.
- If you’re having trouble locating the valve give us a call! Important note, we recommend finding the valve BEFORE you have an emergency.
Please give us a call or send us an email if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to working with you!